We will be holding our conference meeting this Saturday (April 21) evening in Durango. Exact time and place are being worked out and will be announced by the end of the week. The tentative agenda is as follows:
- De-brief on the road season. What went well? What didn't? What should we change for the future?
- Road Nationals qualifications (qualification guidelines are here and start spot allocations are here).
- Finalize the fall MTB schedule. Please fill out this form and bring it to the meeting it you want to host a race. It looks like there will be competition for both weekends, so make your case a good one!
- Suggestions for rule changes going into MTB season
- RMCCC Cyclocross season. Who wants to promote a race? Dates? Co-promotion with the ACA/BRAC?
- Track Conference Championships. The Colorado Velodrome Association would like to promote a race for us at the USOC velodrome in Colorado Springs. Their proposed date was September 8-9.
- Women's racing. We've had huge Women's B fields this season (awesome!) and tiny Women's A fields (not so great). What are you doing to bring women into the sport and how can we grow the Women's A ranks?
Let us know if you have any additional topics that you'd like to discuss as a conference.
See you all next week