Thursday, March 7, 2013

CU and UW Postponed to March 30th


Due to the current weather forecast, we have decided to postpone this weekend's scheduled racing to March 30th. We should have full details for you by this time next week, but the current plan is to run CU's race according to the schedule on their current flyer, then have the UW TTT starting late afternoon/early evening. And then we can all head down to the Springs for the CC crit on Sunday. It should be a great weekend of racing!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Topher

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Races

Date Event Location Disciples
Date Event Location Disciples
3.06.16 DU City Park Criterium Denver, CO Crit
3.05.16 UW Frostbite Time Trial Fort Collins, CO TTT, ITT

RMCCC Email List

View group

]]>